Mexican Rice (Arroz Mexicano) made with my Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato
© Chef Lala
- Small serving bowl
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (or Mexican Crema)
- 1 tbs Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade
- pinch Salt to taste
Place Greek yogurt and Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle MarinadE in a small serving bowl and stir to mix well. Season with salt to taste. Perfect with vegetables, chips, or meat skewers.
- 2 lb chicken wings
- ½ cup Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade
Thoroughly mix ingredients and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes
Orange Chipotle Dip
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- Tablespoon Chef LaLa Homemade Orange Chipotle Marinade
- Pinch of salt to taste
© Chef Lala
© Chef LaLa, All rights reserved
- 1 tablespoon Extra virgin Olive oil
- ½ pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 bottle Chef LaLa Homemade Tomato Serrano Sauce
- 1 cup Water or Chicken Stock
- ½ pound dry pasta, cooked al dente
- 2 ounces cheese
- In a medium sauté pan heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat. Cook to brown for 5-7 minutes. Add 1 bottle Chef LaLa Tomato Serrano Sauce. Add 1 cup of water. Cover, lower heat, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Follow cooking instructions for your favorite pasta. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle on your favorite cheese. (queso fresco used in picture)
© Chef LaLa
At one of our favorite little dive restaurants in Montebello (East L.A. adjacent 😉 — my sisters and I love the Camarones Ahogados (drowned shrimp) — it is shrimp”cooked” in Lime juice, cilantro and and slices of Jalapenos — a ceviche of sorts. Ceviche is a dish that is cooked in acid, such as lemon and/or lime juice. If you use fresh shrimp, or other seafood, you should be fine. If you are even slightly concerned about freshness, you may be better off cooking them by a more traditional method.
I like to add ½ bottle of Chef LaLa Homemade Tequila Lime Marinade to 2 pounds of large raw shrimp, they are usually “cooked” (pink and opaque) in around 20–30 minutes.
Can you believe it is November?!?! I still can’t believe it! After today there are only 7 more Saturdays before Christmas. I’m not trying to scare you… I’m just getting you excited! Ha Ha! These are “girl” gifts, but some could be for boys and girls. Be sure to check out our “Boy” list coming read more…