Please read these terms carefully before you start to use our Website chickenrecipe.info
By using the Website, you’re indicating that you accept and agree everything said by us below:
Section #1: What do we do with your information
- When you browse our website www.chickenrecipe.info, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing: with your permission, we may send you emails about our srecipes, new products and other updates.
Section #2: Consent
- When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products, offers or services. You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
- By using the site, you allow us to refuse any transaction or receive our services for any reason.
Section #3: Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group
- If we sell our business
- To agents and service providers
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website [customers and sales] in order to describe our services to prospective partners [advertisers, sponsors] and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Section #4: Other Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions. For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Section #5: Security
- When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Section #:6 Cookies
Here is a list of cookies that we may use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies: these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data or To see our most popular sources of business, we may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from
Section #7: Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our website is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners.